Free Hot Line
400 0000 928
CNC lathe machining is a high-precision, high-efficienc […]
CNC lathe machining is a high-precision, high-efficiency machining method for automatic machine tool computer programming to control parts and tool displacement. Automatic lathe machining is an automatic machining machine that is machined by a cam type cutter. It is completely controlled by a cam to control the machining program. So what is the difference between CNC lathe machining and automatic lathe machining?
What is the area of CNC lathe processing and automatic lathe processing?
Advantages of CNC lathe machining
1. A large reduction in the number of tooling, processing complex shapes of parts does not require complex tooling. To change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part program.
2. The processing quality is stable, the processing precision is high, and the repeating precision is high.
3. High production efficiency in multi-variety and small-volume production, which can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce cutting time due to the use of cutting amount.
4. It can process complex shapes that are difficult to machine by conventional methods, and even process some unprocessable parts.
Advantages of automatic lathe machining
1. Processing speed is fast. During the automatic lathe processing, the tool holder moves and processes at the same time, so the automatic lathe processing is 4-6 times faster than the CNC lathe processing.
2. Processing costs are low. The cost of automatic lathe equipment is lower than that of CNC lathes, and its processing speed is faster, so its processing cost is lower than that of CNC lathes.